Central Park Bike Tour - Discover New York’s largest masterpiece on two wheels with our professional guides
2-Hour Central Park Bike Tour
use promo code "promobiketour"
56 w 56th st (bet. 5th and 6th ave.)
Must See Central Park - Central Park Bike Tour
The Central Park Bike Tour is a wonderful way to explore one of the most beautiful parks with some of the best tour guides in New York City. The tour is two hours and allows you to see the entire park. Each tour comes with a bike, helmet, and basket and we use state of the art Cannondale bikes for the ultimate experience.
What to expect from the bike tour?
Central Park is a beautiful and expansive national park located in the center of New York City. It offers a wonderful mixture of nature and architecture and is genuinely one of the wonders of the world situated directly amidst New York City’s skyscrapers. When you want to see Central Park with your family and friends, it is a great idea to stay active and this guided bike tour can meet your needs. You will have an entertaining ride with our knowledgeable and helpful tour guides who will point out local celebrity homes while sharing their expertise about historical sites. No matter what you wish to find out about the park, you will find everything you need to know while being thoroughly entertained.
The bike tour is 2 hours long and features many different stops near attractions in Central Park including:
Cherry Hill Fountain
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
Alice in Wonderland Statue
Souvenirs in Tavern on The Green Gift Shop
Contact us for more information about our Central Park bike tours by calling us at (212) 247-4859 today.
1) We decided that we want to do the bike tour. How long in advance should we make a reservation?
A) In order to ensure availability for your desired tour, we recommend making a reservation at least couple of days in advance (a week or during the summer season). Don’t worry, you can always cancel, postpone or reschedule if there is a change in plan.
2) We booked our bike tour but the forecast shows rain for that day. What should we do?
A) We are extremely flexible with all of our tours. If you are available to take the tour another day, we will reschedule it, and if not we will issue a 100% refund (yes FULL refund). Unlike other companies, we do not charge cancelation fees, services taxes or any other fees, as long as you inform us at least a 24 hours prior to the tour.
3) We have just completed our reservation and paid for the tour. Where are we going to start the tour from?
A) The tour will start from our bike store which is located at 56 W 56th St, which is just two blocks south of the park.
4) I know how to ride a bike but I haven’t been on one for so long. Do you think I will be able to do it?
A) No worries, the tour moves at a very manageable pace; this is not a race but a relaxing and enjoyable way to see the park. There will also be multiple break stops during the tour to catch your breath and have refreshments.
5) I noticed that I have to provide a phone number on the reservation form. However, I’m not from the United States and I only have a foreign number. What should I do?
A) Not a problem, you can provide a foreign phone number, just make sure that we can reach you on that number on the day of the tour in case there is a change of plans. We will cover the long-distance phone charges.
6) Where are we going to finish the tour? Can we finish at a different location?
A) All tours start and finish from the same spot, our store on 56th street. Unfortunately, we cannot finish the tour at a different location because you have to leave the bicycles at our premises.
7) We know that we will like the tour and we want to do some biking after the tour. How can we arrange that?
A) Visit our Bike Rental Central Park page to reserve your bikes so you can explore the park on your own. You can also talk with your tour guide after the tour and he will arrange for your wishes.
8) I just completed my reservation -- should I print the confirmation and bring it with me on the day of the ride?
A) Our reservation system is completely integrated and we don’t require a print out of the confirmation. However, if you want to print it and bring it with you, please do so.
9) We are a big group and we are curious if you offer group discounts?
A) Absolutely! If you have a group of more than 15 people, please send us an e-mail at [email protected]
and we will arrange it.
10) What kind of bicycles we will ride on the tour?
A) All of our bikes are well-maintained Biria series hybrid city bikes.