Must See Central Park - Central Park Walking Tours
Must See Central Park offers premier Central Park walking tours for adults and children. As one of the leading walking tours, you can be assured of having an amazing time in one of the most beautiful parks in the world.
Enjoy the attractions of Central Park in your own time
Central Park is a green oasis in the heart of New York City that was designed in the 19th century as a reprieve oasis for a quickly growing city. Since then it has become one of the most revered masterpieces that is a landmark in the United States. Its architecture is a seamless fit into the urban environment that makes it hard for people to believe that it is even manmade.
Central Park is a lovely part of the city that is an ideal setting for a walking tour. It is an excellent way to explore one of the most well known pieces of American architecture. At Must See Central Park, we offer walking tour trips that include some of the most well known features of Central Park including monuments, fountains, ponds, and bridges. Your guide will take you along the enchanting paths, over passageways and under archways while learning Central Park’s unique history and design.
Your guide will also inform you of any movie scenes that took place near locations on the tour. The tour doesn’t require an excessive amount of effort since it has no hard hills or winding paths.
Some of the spots on the tour include:
- Wollman ice-skating rink from Serendipity & Love Story
- Dakota Building where Rosemary’s Baby had a scene
- The Bandshell which was the location for some scenes in Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Bethesda Fountain where Enchanted and Gossip Girl were filmed
- Tavern on The Green where Wall Street and Ghostbusters were located
- The Boathouse Cafe where ‘When Harry Met Sally’ and ‘Sex in The City’ had scenes
- The Pond - home of the Pigeon lady scene in ‘Home Alone II’
- The Mall - Also referred to as the literary walk as seen in Vanilla Sky and Big Daddy
- The Bow Bridge - A beautiful white bridge featured in films like Autumn in New York and ‘Little Manhattan.’
Contact us for more information about our Central Park walking tours by calling us at (212) 247-4859 today.
- The usual duration of the tour is about 2 hours.
- The tour starts and ends at 56 W 56th St New York, NY 10019
- This tour is 100% refundable. For more information please refer to our cancellation policy.